Sunday, December 25, 2011

my moose hat/volume one of the walking dead graphic novels

Okay, so as stated in my previous post, for Christmas this year, one of my presents was a moose hat.

    I have grown quite fond of my moose hat. Today, I wore it everywhere. To diner, to CVS, to my friends house, and at home. I'm wearing it right now, as I type this. It's officially my favorite gift this Christmas. :)
(ignore my ugly face, FOCUS ON THE BEAUTIFUL MOOSE.)

My second favorite Christmas present is the first Walking Dead graphic novel. I finished the whole thing in only 12 minutes. I'm in dire need of the next few to last me through the week. Barnes and Noble, here I come.

p.s-Sorry this post is so short. I'm too tired to conjure anything else up. The pictures were edited using the app called Instagram for the IPod/phone/pad.

--Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment